Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is the day The Lord has made...

I just kept singing that old song to myself these last couple days as I drove to the hospital to see little Ethan. If you are from Houston, you know that the weather has been from Heaven these last couple days. Since I was in the hospital all of February, March, and half of April, I didn't get to experience the few spring days we have here so God provided a few so I didn't miss anything! Of course, the only time I really have to myself is the 20 minutes on the way to the hospital now that little Lauren is home. YAY!!

She came home on Friday afternoon and well, you can see I am just now (6 days later) getting on the computer to update you all! She is a great baby but we are still tired. What was I thinking having two at once?? : ) She is a pretty happy baby and does well in the car. That is good since I have been taking her back to the hospital to see Ethan everyday. She does have reflux which causes her to be pretty uncomfortable. Ethan actually has it too. I keep saying we should rename them Sir Grunts-a-lot and Princess Grunts-a-lot.

Ethan is having a battery of tests today to figure out if the drop in his stats lately has been due to his heart condition or from reflux. I will update more later when I find out. We are having a meeting with the cardiologists today as well.

So! I have to go feed the little lady and then off to the hospital to see the little man. I will update more later. BTW, Abby is doing pretty well with Lauren coming home and while she is a little more clingy with Bill and I, she is doing great. She is so resilient with all she has been through.

Thank you for your prayers!!

Love, h

No comments:

Post a Comment